IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU SO PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, TRANSACTION DATA, SPECIFIC RULES AND PAYMENT METHODS RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND RETAIN THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT OR CONTINUE TO USE THE WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ANY POLICIES RELATED THERETO.
- These Terms and Conditions are a legal and binding agreement between You and the Website operator ("VipSlots"), and apply to any access or use of the website https://vipslots.eu/, and all the Services provided through it, including all of the available games (the “Website”).
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any and all of the games, software, services, information, tools, content, features, and functionality available on the Website or otherwise provided by VipSlots, or any part thereof (the “Services”). VipSlots may change, add or remove Services, explicitly including any specific game or function, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Your Account. To use the Website, you must accept these Terms and Conditions and open an account on the Website (“Your Account”).
- By registering an account with VipSlots, you are opting-in for marketing communications. If you are not interested in receiving email and sms communications, you can proceed to your account preferences and set receive email/sms to "no".
- You hereby warrant and represent that you are a person (not a corporation) at least eighteen (18) years of age, or any higher age required by laws that apply to you (Legal Age). When opening an account, you will be required to confirm that you are the Legal Age. While the minimum age to open an account is 18, the minimum age to deposit using a credit card is 21. All account holders between the age of 18-20 may deposit using our cryptocurrency and cash methods.
- Binding Agreement. By accessing this Website or using any part of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access the Website or use the Services. These Terms and Conditions are subject to any applicable law or regulation.
- If you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, VipSlots may assign, suspend, delete or apprehend your Account, in addition to any other right or remedy, and indemnification for any direct and indirect damages, losses and expenses related to your breach and/or Your Account.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions, VipSlots shall be indemnified.
- Wagering Requirement. Some games, bonuses or promotions may require a Wagering Requirement, which is the number of times a sum of credits has to be wagered, staked or bet before the balance is eligible for withdrawal. The Wagering Requirement is always a multiplier and at least x1. For example: If you receive a bonus of US$ 100.00 (or equivalent in other currency) based on a US$100.00 deposit, and the Wagering Requirement for that bonus is x3, you must place total bets in the sum of deposit plus bonus multiplied by 3, which is US$600.00 (or equivalent in other currency) in before you will be eligible to withdraw your winnings.
- If you win a jackpot or more than US$10,000.00 (or equivalent in other currency), VipSlots may advertise or publicize your winnings on any media. Such publication may include your username, first name, and the amount of cash won.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. Additional terms may apply as applicable to any game, promotion, bonus or otherwise. Such terms are considered an inseparable from these Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
Do not breach any rules in our acceptable use guidelines detailed below.
- Use the Services as intended. Enjoy.
- Do not copy any part of the Website.
- Do not use the Services in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Do not try to scam or manipulate the Services, games or Website, and do not use automatic or any software-assisted methods or other means to influence or access the Services. Do not try to influence the outcome of your wagers.
- Respect others.
- Do not abuse the Services in any other way.
- The Website is provided for personal, recreational use. You may play for fun, bet on virtual money or bet in real money. However, the Services are primarily offered for recreational purposes and you may not use them in any professional capacity. You may use the Services on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person.
- All bets are final. We cannot provide refunds or accept cancellations for playing or betting. If you play a game or service with real money, the money will be drawn from Your Account instantly.
- Understanding Risk. By participating in games and wagering on real money you take the risk of losing the money deposited into Your Account.
- Only play with money you can afford to lose. Gambling is not a way to earn money. If you are worried about your or another Account holder's gambling problem, please contact:
- Players can set a daily, weekly and monthly limit on the amount that they deposit. This enables players to enjoy playing our games whilst maintaining control over how much the player deposits during a fixed period of time, so that the player can always play within their budget. To set a limit on your contact our support staff via Live Chat or by email at email@example.com.
- For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit accounts to be opened or used by customers resident in certain jurisdictions, including the following US States: District of Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington, and also the countries of Antigua & Barbuda, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chad, Cuba, Denmark, France, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, People's Republic of China, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles, Ukraine, United Kingdom or other restricted jurisdictions as communicated by VipSlots from time to time.
- By using the Website, you confirm you are not a resident in a Restricted Jurisdiction. If you open or use the Website while residing in a Restricted Jurisdiction: Your Player Account may be closed by us immediately; any Winnings and Bonus Funds will be confiscated and forfeited by you and any remaining Deposit Funds (except for any Winnings) will be returned to you on request subject to these Terms and any legal or regulatory obligations with which we are required to comply. We may make a reasonable charge for processing such withdrawal which reflects an accurate estimate of our costs.
- You are allowed to have only one Account per person or household.
- You agree to keep Your Player Account details (including Your username and password) secret, confidential and secure and not to allow anyone else to use them.
- Money that you deposit into Your Account must be legally yours.
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us.
- You acknowledge that we carry out verification procedures and that any withdrawal may be delayed in order to complete compliance procedures. Your Account may be blocked or cancelled if you provide false or misleading information or if there is any suspicion of fraud, abuse or breach on your part.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds between accounts or to transfer, sell or acquire accounts.
- VipSlots reserves the right to declare a wager void, partially or in full, if VipSlots, at its own discretion, on account of an error, mistake, misprint, abuse or technical error.
- Funds on Your Account do not accumulate interest of any kind.
- If you wish to close Your Account, you may do so at any time, by contacting customer support via online chat or sending an email to your account manager with instructions to close your account.
- VipSlots is explicitly permitted to shut down any account, at its sole discretion, for convenience, without cause or prior notice and no obligation to state a reason. In such event VipSlots will refund your balance available for withdrawal, deducting relevant administrative and withdrawal fees.
- Inactive or Dormant Accounts. If you do not login to Your Account for 6 (six) consecutive months, Your Account will be deemed inactive. Inactive Accounts are charged an administrative fee equal to the 5% of the balance per month, until Your Account is reactivated by logging in and playing. An empty Dormant Account may be deleted. If an account wishes to have their balance reinstated, please contact support.
- Multiple Accounts. If you open multiple accounts, for any reason, you will be charged a US$50.00 (or equivalent in other currency) administrative fee per each such account and VipSlots may block or close any or all of these accounts, as well as withhold or confiscate any funds or winnings in such accounts.
- When attempting to open an account or using the website from any other jurisdiction it is the responsibility of the player to verify whether gambling is legal in that particular jurisdiction.
- When you open Your Player Account you will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details").
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that, by using the services at VipSlots, you may both win and lose money.
- Your Player Account must be registered in your own, legal, name. You may only open one account on this Website and in association with this brand. Any other accounts which you open subsequently on this the Website or otherwise in association with this brand shall be considered "Duplicate Accounts". Any Duplicate Accounts may be closed by us immediately and: any Bonus Funds will be confiscated and forfeited by you and any remaining Deposit Funds (less any Winnings) will be returned to you on request (minus any reasonable charges) subject to these Terms and any legal or regulatory obligations with which we are required to comply; Any Winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued or (in relation to outstanding (unsettled) bets) may gain or accrue and which have been or may be credited to Your Player Account and/or withdrawn by you from Your Player Account during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be deducted from Your Player Account or reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
USING THE SERVICES
The Website, Your Account and the Services must be used and maintained in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any and all applicable provisions of law.
- Limited License. Subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein VipSlots grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, fee bearing, limited license to access and personally use the Services (including the Website).
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property. The computer software, the computer graphics, the Website and the user interface that we make available to you are owned by VipSlots or its associates and protected by copyright laws. You may only use the software for your own personal, recreational uses in accordance with all rules, terms and conditions we have established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You may not:
- Modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, revise or manipulate all or any part of the Services or create any derivative works or otherwise merge or utilize all or any part of the Services with or into other computer programs or other materials or attempt to expose all or any part of the Services source code.
- Use whatsoever of the Services in a jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or in a manner intended for infringing or illegal use.
- Copy, print, display, publish or transmit all or any part of the Services, except for personal and private use, as explicitly allowed under mandatory law.
- Do not make or threat to make fictitious chargebacks or unduly dispute a deposit you made. In such events we reserve the right to pursue and recover funds, without derogating from any other remedy.
- Use any betting system or scheme which are strictly forbidden.
- Use the Service if you are an employee, corporation or service provider related to VipSlots, currently or in the past.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
- VipSlots offers a wide range of payment methods to deposit and withdraw. Certain payment methods may incur fees may apply and may be subject to additional promotion or other specific terms. Please review the Banking page for updated rates and fees that you may incur depending on payment method used.
- The minimum age to deposit is 18, while the minimum age to deposit using a credit card is 21. All players between the age of 18-20 are allowed to deposit using our cryptocurrency and cash methods.
- The minimum deposit is US$25.00 (or equivalent in other currency). Minimum or maximum deposit limits may change.
- If you make a deposit to qualify for a bonus, the terms applicable to the bonus shall also apply to that deposit.
- All deposits must be rolled over at least once prior to any withdrawals being permitted. Where applicable, corresponding bonus conditions must also be fulfilled.
- All transactions may be checked in order to comply with anti-fraud procedures, anti-money-laundering regulations and other terms. VipSlots may suspend, block or close an Account and withhold funds if instructed by a competent authority, if there is suspicion of breach of this Terms and Conditions, or until the completion of due diligence or other compliance procedures. Depending on your jurisdiction and payment methods, you may be required you to provide documents and possibly additional information in order to make a withdrawal.
- All required documents must be provided in a timely manner and within no less than 30 days, otherwise you will be required to submit a new withdrawal request. If required documentation has not been provided within 30 days of requested date, your account is subject to closure, which will result in deposit funds being refunded any other remaining funds to be forfeit.
- Approved withdrawals are usually processed within 5-7 business days, as of the conclusion of due diligence and compliance procedures. You may cancel a withdrawal request at any time while it is still pending.
- You may withdraw any amount up to the balance in Your Player Account, minus fees and conditions related to bonuses and subject to any relevant withdrawal fees and withdrawal limits.
- The minimum withdrawal from the casino is US$100.00 or currency equivalent depending on your available options. Please review our withdrawal options for limits, fees, and available methods. Maximum amount is US$2,500 or currency equivalent per week, unless otherwise stated in cashier, as amounts can vary based on player status. Any amount greater than maximum will be divided into parts, where no part can be larger than the maximum for that level, and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered.
- A Player's initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to clearance by the payment processor's risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
- If you deposit or withdraw funds using certain payment methods such as an electronic wallet, VipSlots may request copies of other transactions showing that specific payment method was in use, in addition to any required proof of ownership.
- VipSlots does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal methods that are currently available and the time lapse these take to process kindly visit the Banking page on the VipSlots website.
- All transactions are subject to abuse and irregular usage patterns inspection. As otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, playing unfairly is considered a breach.
- Your Player Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally, any money deposited with us in Your Player Account will not earn any interest.
- By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Player Account, and you agree to refund and compensate us for any reasonable costs incurred by us in connection with any charge-back, reversal or cancellation of any deposits.
- Deposits to Your Player Account can be made in a number of permitted currencies chosen by you upon registration. Deposits made to Your Player Account will be made in the currency chosen at registration. If you are depositing using an account with a bank or a payment service provider denominated in a currency other than that associated with Your Player Account, be aware that you may incur conversion charges levied by your bank or payment service provider. We do not provide any currency conversion facility and should you have any dispute in respect of currency conversion rates, please contact your bank or payment service provider.
- If you make deposits into Your Player Account using any payment method belonging to someone else (a third party), we retain the right to request further information and documentation from you and from the other person (the third party) to confirm that you are duly authorized to use that payment method. We will place a lock on Your Player Account so that no deposits or withdrawals may be made until we are satisfied that you are duly authorized to use the payment method in question. If you are unable to provide us with satisfactory proof of your authority to use the other person's (the third party's) payment method, then we reserve the right to close Your Player Account and any Winnings and Bonus Funds will be confiscated and forfeited by you, as will any funds committed by you to bets which at the relevant time are yet to be settled.
- If VipSlots mistakenly credits your Player Account with winnings that do not belong to you, either due to a technical or human error, the amount will remain the property of VipSlots and it will be transferred from Your Player Account. If, prior to VipSlots becoming aware of the error, You have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, the incorrectly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to VipSlots. In the event of an incorrect credit to Your Account, you are obliged to notify VipSlots immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Player Account may be closed if you do not provide satisfactory identification information, evidence of identity and address, source of funds or source of wealth whenever it is requested. Once satisfactory evidence has been provided VipSlots, at its sole discretion, may re-open your account.
COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- List of activities defined as Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity:
- Colluding with third parties;
- Using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as 'bots');
- Undertaking fraudulent or illegal activities, including but not limited to the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- Taking part in any criminal activities including, but not limited to, money laundering;
- Transferring of funds from one player account to another; and/or
- Conducting account fraud, use of Duplicate Accounts, manipulation of our software or Website, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating.
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities; detect them and ensure that the relevant players are dealt with appropriately. We may suspend or close Your Player Account, confiscate your Winnings and any Bonus Funds (which shall be forfeited by you). We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of any of the behavior outlined in 1.A through 1.F above and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to inform relevant Authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
- Bonus money is not real money and when made available to you will have specific terms associated to each. Bonus money that is claimed and played that did not require a deposit to be made in order to claim it, will have a max withdrawal value of US$ 100.00 or equivalent currency. In order to withdraw any type of bonus money, a Deposit will have to have been made within the prior 30 days to requesting the withdrawal.
- A Bonus is subject to any specific terms displayed when you get the bonus, including a Wagering Requirement, and may apply only to certain games. Specific terms are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. If you make a deposit in order to receive a bonus, all terms applicable to the bonus, such as the Wagering Requirement, shall also apply to that deposit.
- Bonus money or free games expire if not played for 30 days or a shorter time indicated when you get the bonus. Some bonuses must be wagered in full.
- Unless stated otherwise, when playing with bonus money, you may not wager more than US$5 / AU$5 / CA$5 / NZ$5 / €5 / 50 NOK per spin in order to clear your Wagering Requirement. This includes double up wagers and gamble features. VipSlots reserves the right to void all winnings if a player bets over the max bet amount. The deposit and bonus will be returned to the player with the bonus wagering requirement reset to zero fulfilled.
- Bonus money used to to place wagers on any of the following games is not allowed: Baccarat, Craps, European Roulette, and the following slots: Legend of the Nile, Reels of Wealth, Sin City Nights, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Players attempting to place wagers on any of these games using bonus funds will have any winnings confiscated, their bonuses removed, and their accounts permanently closed.
- If you receive a bonus, wagering requirements may apply before you are eligible to make any cash-outs of the bonus or winnings, as displayed when receiving the bonus.
- If you would like to request a withdrawal before the wagering requirements are fulfilled, VipSlots will deduct the whole bonus amount as well as any winnings before approving any withdrawal. Please take into consideration that there will be fees associated to such a withdrawal request.
- Only some games apply toward meeting a Wagering Requirement: Please read our Bonus Terms and Conditions for full details.
VipSlots reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns:
- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- If VipSlots suspects a player has or is abusing a bonus offer/s, either on his own or in association with partners, VipSlots reserves the right to rescind the bonus or bonuses, void any winnings and close the relevant player/s accounts.
SERVICE, COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- If you have a complaint to make regarding our services, please email our customer service. VipSlots will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
- If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the resolution of any complaint by VipSlots, you may submit a written complaint to customer support via live chat or by contacting our support team at email@example.com. The more information that you provide about the issue will assist in resolving the issue in a timelier manner.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Services provided by VipSlots directly or via any third party are provided "AS-IS" and "AS-AVAILABLE", with no warranties express or implied.
- Your Risk. You enter the Website and use the Services at your own risk. The Website and the Services, and all games included in them are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- VipSlots cannot guarantee that the Website will be accessible or that the Services will be error-free, and shall not be liable to any disruption, malfunction or changes, including due to maintenance, communication errors, third party actions or omissions, or any other technical issue.
- If there is a malfunction in the Services any bets made during such malfunction shall be void. You will not be entitled to Funds obtained through an intentional or unintentional error or malfunction, or any gains obtained directly or indirectly as a result of the same.
- Exclusion of Damages. To the maximum extent permitted under law, VipSlots shall not be liable for loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, related to your use of the Website or the Services.
- Limited Liability. In any event, to the extent permitted by law, VipSlots liability arising out of or in connection with the Services, regardless of the cause, will not exceed the total funds deposited and received in Your Account during the 12 months' period preceding such claim, and in no event in excess of the sum of US$1,000.00 (or equivalent in other currency), except for willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Force Majeure. No party shall be held in breach for an event deemed force majeure, including war, civil disturbances, strikes, terrorism, fire, explosions, floods, or any governmental action (including the denial or cancellation of licenses).
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
- By using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and fully understand them.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, as may be amended by us from time to time, at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Other Languages. The Terms and Conditions may be published in additional languages for information purposes and ease of access only. In any discrepancy shall arise between a non-English version and the English version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- IP Rights. Except as per the limited and revocable license explicitly provided herein, VipSlots remains full owner of all intellectual property rights related to the Site and Services.
- Set-off. VipSlots is entitled to deduct, set-off and/or withhold any amount as required under law, or as required at its discretion to ensure its rights hereunder or elsewhere.
- Non-Assignment. Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned, sold or transferred, and any such attempt is a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- No Waiver. Failure of VipSlots to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed as a waiver of any right or remedy, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms which will continue to be in full force and effect.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- Breaches, Penalties and Termination. If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Account, or withhold or set-off any payment or funds in Your Account, without prior notice. In the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions your balance and winnings may be forfeited at our sole discretion.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Your engagement with VipSlots shall be deemed to have taken place in Curacao, and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed exclusively by the Laws of Curacao. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Curacao courts.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on March 28, 2019