VipSlots has been created to cater to you. For all of you looking for an exceptional online gaming experience, we deliver. We do however ask you to be responsible and play accordingly. Please remember you are in an online world, and you should not let that distract you from reality.
It would however be irresponsible on our behalf if we didn't recognize that there were some people who occasionally forget that while you can earn money gambling online, VipSlots is not there for this purpose, but as entertainment only.
We have put the below guideline together to help you be a responsible online player:
- Online gambling is an activity of entertainment. It should be done in moderation and only used as a form of leisure and not a genuine way of earning income.
- Do not continue playing to try and balance your losses.
- Monitor the time that you spend gambling online including the amount of money you spend.
- Keep a monthly financial budget of all your expenses, with an allocated amount for online gaming. Never spend money that is set aside for other purposes.
- Before starting a gaming session, set yourself a time limit not to be exceeded.
- Set yourself a loss limit and do not go over it.
- Use VipSlots Player protection measures to regulate your game play.
PLAYER PROTECTION MEASURES
VipSlots is fully committed to providing top-class online casino gaming options for all players. We have provided some protection measures for players who need to set boundaries to their gaming.
You can send us a written notice at email@example.com from your registered email address at VipSlots and choose one or more of the following options:
- Deposit Limits
This setting in your account limits the amount you can deposit per day, week or month. The limit becomes effective straight away when you email the request to our support staff. You can lower your deposit limits at any time. You are also free to increase the deposit limit but will not be effective until 7 days later. Please contact our support team to set these limits for you.
- Restricting game play for a time period
If you want to restrict your play completely for a time period you can suspend your account for either 1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or an indefinite time. You will not be able to access your account during this time period and we will do everything we can in order to stop you from creating multiple accounts.
Problem gambling is apparent in excessive gambling that affects aspects of one’s life in a negative manner whether psychological, physical, social or vocational.
People with gambling problems often play with money they can't afford to lose or even have, max out their credit cards, borrow money and do things that compromise their personal values. Despite negative consequences, denial is normally the reaction and continuing in the behavior mentioned above normally happens. Problem gambling can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, race or social status.
Please take an honest look at yourself and if you show any of the signs listed below acknowledge you have a problem and get the help you need.
- Constantly thinking or talking about gambling.
- Spending more time or money on gambling than you can afford.
- Gambling more in order to win back losses or to get out of financial trouble.
- Having increased debt, unpaid bills, or other financial troubles because of your gambling.
- Refusing to discuss gambling with others or lying to cover it up.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for longer periods of time in order to get the initial adrenaline rush.
- Getting irritated more easily or having less patience when dealing with normal, everyday activities.
- Being criticized by others for your gambling.
- Neglecting family or household responsibilities because of gambling. Neglecting work or school because of gambling. Neglecting personal needs (e.g., for food, sleep, hygiene) because of gambling.
- Your life revolving around playing/gambling.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit one of the following independent organizations:
PROTECTION AGAINST UNDERAGE USE
VipSlots denies access to players who are under 18 years of age. It is therefore the responsibility of each individual to respect this rule. VipSlots might require you to provide documents proving your identity and your age. If you are a parent, consider setting up a filtering system on your computer to prevent your children from accessing VipSlots.
If you are concerned that an underage person may be using your computer to play our games, we would advise you to:
- Monitor any children/minors who have access to your computer
- If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register, use specialised parental filtering solutions such as Cyberpatrol or Net Nanny, to block underage access to gambling sites
- Keep all information regarding your player account and your credit card details confidential
- Create different user profiles on your computer for anyone accessing it so that nobody has direct access to your personal information.
- If you are aware of a player under the age of 18 who plays at VipSlots, please contact our customer service team immediately.
Please note: Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have all winnings forfeited from VipSlots.