Promotion rules and conditions
These terms and conditions are specific to the various bonuses and promotions available at VipSlots. They are available to customers who are in full compliance with our general terms and conditions. It is the player's responsibility to familiarise themselves with these terms prior to claiming or accepting any bonus. If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact support.
"No Deposit" Bonuses and Free Spins
- Wagering requirement for "no-deposit" bonuses is 50 times the bonus amount, unless stated otherwise.
- Wagering requirement for "no deposit" free spins is 50x the winning amount generated from the free spins.
- The maximum amount that you can cash out is US$100. If your winnings is in excess of $100, you must wager it down to $100 or any winnings generated from a subsequent deposit will be forfeited.
- In situations where a no-deposit bonus has been used to exceed the max bonus/withdrawal amount for non-depositing bonuses, the player will not be entitled to a withdrawal above the max withdrawal amount, regardless of subsequent deposits. A player's balance must reach zero, and then a real money deposit must be made in order to exceed the max bonus/withdrawal amount.
- If you have not made a deposit at VipSlots, once the wagering requirement is completed, a deposit must be made to register a payment method with your account before you can withdraw any winnings. Your deposit will be refunded along with your winnings.
- Full identity verification will be requested before any withdrawal is possible (proof of ID, proof of address and proof of payment).
- Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a no-deposit bonus, free bonus, loyalty bonus, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of US$100 plus a bank wire fee of US$60. This rule is also valid when a customer's balance is positive at the time of redeeming the non-deposit bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached US$0 again.
- A maximum of 2 no-deposit free spins can be received between deposits.
- The 10% weekly casino rebate will be credited every Wednesday by 4pm EST.
- The rebate is calculated between Wednesday to Tuesday every week. We use the following formula to determine qualifying accounts:
Casino Wins - Casino Losses - Bonuses - Rewards Cash - Rebates = Casino Loss we then credit your account with 10% of this casino loss.
- Please keep in mind that this rebate has no wagering requirement.
- Accounts who are winning in the last 30 days, or lifetime, as well as accounts with withdrawals in the last 30 days, are ineligible for a rebate. There may be times when smaller rebates are credited contrary to these rules, however management still reserves the rights to deny all rebates for accounts who fall under these rules.
- Rebate amount shall not exceed 10% lifetime net loss amount.
- To qualify for a rebate you must have made a deposit in the last 90 calendar days, and the rebate amount must be at least US$1 or currency equivalent, lesser amounts will not be credited.
- Management holds the right to deny a rebate if account is considered of fraud or non-recreational play.
General promotion rules and conditions
- All bonuses are limited to one per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit/debit card or any other payment method, e-mail address, and shared computer (university, school, public library, workplace, etc.). VipSlots reserves the right to close your account and confiscate any existing funds if evidence of bonus abuse/fraud is found.
- A minimum deposit of $25 USD is required in order to claim any bonus promotion.
- To receive a reload bonus, your current account balance must be equal to or less than 16% of your previous deposit amount. Note that total account balance includes pending wagers or pending casino balances. Example: If your last deposit was US$100, you must have US$16 or less in your total account balance to qualify for a bonus. To receive bonuses your account must indeed be segmented to receive bonuses. Special bonuses are not eligible if your last transaction was a withdrawal.
- Wagering requirement for deposit bonuses is 40x the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless stated otherwise.
- Wagering requirement for deposit bonuses of 250% or higher is 40x the sum of the deposit plus bonus, unless stated otherwise.
- Winnings from deposit free spins has a 35x wagering requirement unless stated otherwise.
- You have to complete the wagering requirements in order to make any cash-outs of the bonus or winnings by bets using bonus money. If you request a withdrawal before the wagering requirement is met, VipSlots will deduct the whole bonus amount and any winnings made from bonus money before approving any withdrawal.
- Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement when an active bonus is in play:
- Slots and other specialty games: 100%
- Any Hold 'Em Poker: 35%
- Any Mulligan Poker: 35%
- Any Caribbean Stud Poker: 35%
- Any Let Them Ride: 35%
- Any Top Card Trumps: 35%
- Any Red Dog: Wagers = 35%
- Any Triple Edge Poker: 20%
- Any Blackjack: 10%
- Any Video Poker: 10%
- American Roulette: 10%
- Pai-Gow: 10%
- Baccarat: 0%
- Craps: 0%
- European Roulette: 0%
- Bonus money used to place wagers on any of the following games is not allowed: Baccarat (including Live), Craps, and European Roulette (including Live). Players attempting to place wagers on any of these games using bonus funds will be met with an error message.
- A bonus must be claimed at the time of deposit. Bonuses will not be issued retroactively. All deposit bonuses are forfeit if any associated deposit funds are played prior to the claiming of the bonus.
- You are not able to accumulate bonuses. Each bonus must be used in its entirety before any additional bonuses can be issued. Players attempting to claim multiple bonuses will forfeit any winnings from their account.
- When playing with a bonus on any slot game, there is a maximum bet of US$25 per spin/round until the wagering requirement has been met. This includes double up, gamble and buy features. There is no max bet rule for table games and video poker. VipSlots reserves the right to void all winnings if a player bets over the max bet amount. The deposit and bonus will be returned to the player with the bonus wagering requirement reset to zero fulfilled.
- Winnings from "free spin" or "bonus" round features initiated with bonus money but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
- Using bonus funds in order reach a bonus stage of a casino game and returning later with real funds with no bonus, in order to access the bonus round will result in funds and winnings to be confiscated.
- The use of bonus money to win more than twice of bonus received on table games and video poker before changing back to slot machines with the purpose of completing wagering requirements can result in your winnings being confiscated and account being closed.
- The maximum withdrawal from a complimentary bonus is US$100 for players who do not have a depositing history at VipSlots. The remaining balance will be forfeited when a withdrawal is requested.
- All bonus funds (deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses/free spins and winnings from deposit free spins) must be wagered and wagering requirement completed within 30 days or bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited.
- VipSlots reserves the right to disable the rewards accounts of any player at any time. If management deems play to be manipulative of the bonus/rewards system, or non-recreational, they reserve the right to close the rewards account and/or remove any previously unredeemed rewards balance. Players are not permitted to withdraw funds derived from rewards redemptions unless they have made a successful deposit within 30 days prior to said rewards redemption(s).
- Multiple accounts are not permitted. Creating more than one accounts at VipSlots in order to claim any bonuses is deemed bonus abuse and may result in confiscated funds.
- VipSlots reserves the right to refuse winnings from a bonus on accounts sharing a common contact detail or identifier (e.g. email address, telephone number, credit/debit card number or other payment method.) VipSlots reserves the right to close these accounts with immediate effect and confiscate all balances and winnings.
- The use of bonus funds to win more than twice of bonus received on table games and video poker before changing back to slot games with the purpose of completing wagering requirements can result in winnings being confiscated and account being closed.
- VipSlots reserves the rights to change or cancel any offer at any time and for any reason.
- VipSlots reserves the right to deny any player bonuses at their discretion. Management reserves the right to confiscate all winnings if an individual uses bonus funds to play a game that is excluded from any promotion.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of VipSlots will be final.